Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm back =)

Holidays are good... highly recommend them.

I'm back and taking orders. My parts order came in from Japan so I'm all stocked up.
I've got some cases with the same design as the white sf cast stick on the blog site. Only couple left. $20 discount.

My new cases have angled edges rather than rounded and come in two sizes. One is a large TE fightstick size (acrylic is 19x32mm) the other is slightly smaller than my previous sticks for easier printing of pics on A4 paper.

How to order:
Send me an email ( darienseven@yahoo.com.au ) with the following info:

Layout: choose what you want from http://www.slagcoin.com/joystick/layout.html.
Choose the number and position of the 3 little buttons

Choose your artwork. deviantart.com is a good source
Select the colour of the stick, top and side buttons.

Current stock:
Controllers: Wireless 3rd party PS3, Wireless original MS Xbox 360, PS2 dual shock 1, 3rd party PS2

Stick: Sanwa jlf, Seimitsu ls32
Balltop: white, black, blue, red, green, pink
Bubbletop: blue, clear, yellow, magenta

30mm Sanwa Buttons: white, blue, dark blue, red, magenta, grey/black, all black (brand new colour from Sanwa)
Seimitsu button: clear (can put art inside button - extra $2 per button)

24mm button: white, red, blue, green, black


After that send in a deposit and I get to work =) Turnaround time is about 2 weeks.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment